Host a Fundraiser
Leading a Fundraiser
- Your fundraising efforts provide help and hope for burn survivors.
- If you are organizing a community event and need a charitable cause, choose Burns Recovered!
- Every year, organizations all throughout the Midwest support burn survivors.
Contact: Emily or Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone: (314) 939-1550
Here is our Fundraising and Materials Request Form
We welcome your ideas! As long as your idea follows these guidelines, we would love to work with you!
Burns Recovered helps families from all across Missouri and beyond. Your organization or company can be located anywhere! We can work with you remotely to help support burn survivors who count on Burns Recovered for support. Your support can make the difference between hopelessness and hope!
Plan an event to help raise money for Burns Recovered. The event can be as simple as hosting a car wash or as elaborate as planning a golf tournament and/or silent auction. Not only are these fundraisers a great way to raise money for burn survivors, they are another way to help educate the public about the life-changing services you make possible through Burns Recovered. We are happy to provide you with ideas for fundraisers, as well as brochures, logos and other materials to help raise awareness of your efforts on behalf of Burns Recovered. Some of our ideas include:
- Bake sale
- Fun run or walk
- Holiday tour of homes
- Kids craft sale
- Lemonade stand
- Motorcycle ride
- Car wash
- Valentine’s day flower grams
- Garage sale
- Pancake breakfast
- Golf Tournament
- Chili Cook-Off
- Birthday Pledges
- Root Beer Float Stand
- ...we welcome your ideas!
Workplace Fundraisers:Employers can support the mission of Burns Recovered at work. Companies host activities from dress-down days to cash drives for BRSG. Want to do this in your workplace? Here are some ideas:
- Dress-Down for BRSG Day – sell BRSG stickers that will allow employees to dress down/wear jeans to work.
- Make gifts in honor of your employees for the holidays. Instead of the run-of-the-mill holiday gift, make a tribute gift to BRSG! We will send your employees a beautiful card noting your gift.
- “A portion of the proceeds” from a service or item will be donated to Burns Recovered. (Example: A restaurant hosts a special event night, in which 20% of the food sales went to BRSG)
- Sell paper hearts for a dollar – customers sign their name on the heart and hang it on your store’s wall
- Be a Sponsor for our annual fall Trivia Night.
- Donate items/services as silent or live auction items for Burns Recovered special events
- Host a Crazy Hat Day/Pajama Day at work