Midwest Children’s Burn Camp Application Forms
July 28 - August 4th, 2019
10Days 06Hours 22Minutes 55Seconds
Applications for MCBC 2019 are available now!!
- In order to be eligible to attend camp, you must be between the ages of 6 and 17.
- On a case by case basis, 5-year-old campers are allowed. If you have a child who is age 5 who may be appropriate for camp, please contact the office at 314-939-1550.
- If you wish to provide initial information regarding a potential camper, please complete this general release form.
- If you would like to attend camp please fill out a paper application or the call the office at 314-939-1550. Please click here to download the paper application.
VOLUNTEER COUNSELORS & COUNSELORS-IN-TRAINING (CIT)
- If you are applying as a VOLUNTEER COUNSELOR, please click this link: app.campdoc.com/register/mcbc (Counselors must be 21 years of age or older)
- If you are applying as a COUNSELOR-IN-TRAINING (CIT) , please click this link: app.campdoc.com/register/mcbc (CIT’s must be ages 18 to 20)
- If you prefer to mail in a paper application, please complete the Volunteer Counselor and Counselor in Training Application Packet 2019. Click here to download the paper application.
- Volunteer Counselor and Counselor-In-Training (CIT) Applications are due April 30, 2019