Camp is July 26 - August 2nd, 2020
- If you are applying for a CAMPER, please click this link: app.campdoc.com/register/mcbc (Campers must be between the ages of 6 and 17).
- On a case by case basis, 5-year-old campers are allowed. If you have a child who is age 5 who may be appropriate for camp, please contact the office at 314-939-1550.
- If you wish to provide initial information regarding a potential camper, please complete this general release form.
- If you would like to attend camp please fill out a paper application or the call the office at 314-939-1550. Please click here to download the paper application.
- Camper Applications are due no later than June 22nd, 2020
VOLUNTEER COUNSELORS & COUNSELORS-IN-TRAINING (CIT)
- If you are applying as a VOLUNTEER COUNSELOR, please click this link: app.campdoc.com/register/mcbc (Counselors must be 21 years of age or older)
- If you are applying as a COUNSELOR-IN-TRAINING (CIT) , please click this link: app.campdoc.com/register/mcbc (CIT’s must be ages 18 to 20)
- If you prefer to mail in a paper application, please complete the Volunteer Counselor and Counselor in Training Application Packet 2020. Click here to download the paper application.
- Volunteer Counselor and Counselor-In-Training (CIT) Applications are due no later than April 30, 2020